Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Know

I know...I'm still very FRESH in this society...
I know...I'm still very NEW in this company...
I know...I'm still very LOST in my job scope sometimes...

BUT

I know...I'm trying my best to play my role and do my own job...
I know...I gotta appreciate what i have now...in the company...
I know...I'm going to face looooooooots of challenges in my life...
No matter where i am...No matter i attach to any job...
No matter is Inter Excel...Etv...even my freelance emcee job...
All these...
Without challenges...without improvement...

I know...sometimes i really feel tension and stress when i reach the edge of my capability...
I know...where is my stand...
I know...someone is able to give me a comfortable life in the future...
I know...i shouldn't too depends on someone...and i need to have my own financial support...
I know...this is not the life that i should continue...
I know...one day i should let go some of my multi-tasksssssss...
And i know...i should have my own principle...stick to one particular decision...
Of course i know...i should go for the more prospect one...

Sometime, life is so miserable.....
But sometimes, it is also....
Sometimes, I wish it can be more comfortable....
But sometimes, it always makes me feel unreachable...

Where is my last destination?
I don't know...I am just started to fly to another level of life...
There are too many challenges and difficulties waiting for me...
Telling me that every stage of life is a step to grow...

And I know..I believe in what i am doing now...
And I know..I can make it better ^^

No comments: